More About URSA Ankle Straps
- Dimensions: 39cm long x 10cm wide
- Unique oval of Gripper is fitted inside the Pouch to keep the transmitter in place.
- Big Pouches measure 10cm tall x 8cm wide
- Integrated cable pocket allow the mic cable to be looped and secured on the strap without the need for sticky tape.
- Colour Coded labels allow quick identification of strap size.
- URSA Straps are Machine Washable at 40 degrees
- Hang dry or Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- All our straps are manufactured by hand in the United Kingdom.
The URSA Ankle Strap measures 39cm and is designed to wrap around the ankle. Available in 3 Colours (Black, Beige & Espresso)
Alternative Ankle Strap uses!
Quick Tips for Covid19 Strap Care
- Connect gripper on straps when washing.
- 40-60ºc short wash – hang to air dry or low heat tumble dry.
- Keep straps and accessories sterile with URSA Zipper Cases
URSA Ankle Straps Product Videos
All URSA Leg Straps come fitted with a Big Pouch – this means you get maximum compatibility with a snug fit on larger transmitters, whilst smaller units are looser, they are still held well within the pouch.
|Strap Type||Leg Strap Size Comparison|
|Ankle Strap||39 x 10 cm|
|Calf Strap||47 x 10 cm|
|Thigh Strap||63 x 10 cm|
|Pouch Size||Transmitter Compatibility|
|Small Pouch||Lectrosonics SMDB, SMB, LT & SSM
Wisycom MPT40 / 41
Zaxcom TRX LA2 & LT2, ZFR 200 & 300
Sennheiser SK 5212, SK 9000
Shure UR1M, ADX 1M,
Q5X PlayerMic S
|Big Pouch||Audio Ltd 2040, Mini TX, A10, EN2
Lectrosonics LMb, WM, UM400a, SMDB, SMB, LT, DCHT
Wisycom MPT40 / 41
Zaxcom TRX & ZFR full range
Sennheiser G2, G3, G4, AVX, SK2000, SK5212, SK9000
Shure PSM 1000, 900, 300, QLX, ULX, AD1, AXT
Micron Explorers & Audio Wireless
Saramonic UWMIC9 TX9
(Small Transmitters also fit in a Big Pouch)
|Colour Code||Strap Type/Size|
|••||X Large Waist|
URSA Straps use certified OEKO-TEX hypoallergenic fabric and gripper.
“Our lead actress was so blown away by the URSA Ankle Strap, that she wanted to know where to buy some so that she could use them on every show.”
“URSA have been my go to belts ever since they were released, and I’ve never had any quibble with using them. The Ankle Strap has been super useful to have as a way of mounting a transmitter to the boom for commercials too.”